Infertility is a term that describes the inability of a couple to bear a child. The latest advancements in the medical field have helped millions of couples to bear a child with the help of medications and surgery. But, before couples begin to use any medicine for treating infertility, it is essential to detect its exact cause. Infertility occurs due to problems in women as well as in men. Hence, it is essential for both the female and the male partner to undergo some diagnostic procedures to detect the cause of infertility.
Causative factors of infertility in males:
* Cystic fibrosis
* Alcohol abuse
* Exposure to environmental toxins including lead and pesticides
* Cigarette smoking
* Hormonal disorders
* Abuse of cocaine or marijuana
* Chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer
* Radiation treatment
* Increasing age
Causative factors of infertility in females:
Most of the causes of infertility in women are related to the abnormalities associated with the production of eggs by the ovaries, the passage of the mature eggs from the ovaries through the fallopian tubes, and the implantation of the fertilized ovum. Lack of ovulation is a very common cause of infertility in women. Some other common causes of infertility in women are given below:
* Polycystic ovarian disease
* Advancing age
* Pelvic inflammatory disease
* Structural abnormalities of the uterus
* Uterine fibroids
* Poor diet
* Sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea
* Hormonal disorders
* Athletic training
* Primary ovarian failure
How does advancing age reduce the chances of a woman to get pregnant?
The increase in the prevalence of infertility among females is attributed to the fact that many women, nowadays, prefer to wait until their 30s or 40s to get pregnant. However, as her age advances, the ability of a woman to conceive is reduced, due to a variety of factors that are given below:
* The number of eggs produced and released by the ovaries is lower in older women
* With advancing age, the risk of medical problems causing infertility also increases
* The risk of abortion is higher in older women
* Older women have a higher risk of suffering from anovulatory menses than younger ones.
Management of infertility in women:
Infertility caused by anovulatory menses can be treated by using Clomid. The active component of Clomid is clomiphene citrate. This drug works by stimulating the synthesis of hormones that are required for the release of eggs by the ovaries.
Dosage of Clomid:
Women can take Generic Clomid in a dosage of 50 milligrams, once per day, from the 3rd till the 7th day of their menstrual period. Almost 3 out of 4 women conceive within 6 months of starting treatment with Clomid. Women are advised to contact a gynecologist before they start using this drug.
Almost 10% of females and males in the reproductive age suffer from infertility. Buy Clomid to help women to bear a child.