For firming loose, watery stools, Isomil DF is for the dietary management of diarrhea in infants older than 6 months and toddlers. Isomil DF should not be fed to infants or toddlers with constipation.
- First and only infant formula to contain added dietary fiber (soy) specifically for diarrhea management.
- Clinically shown to reduce the duration of loose, watery stools during mild to severe diarrhea in infants.
- Clinically shown to be effective in the management of antibiotic-induced diarrhea.
- Lactose-free formulation to avoid lactose-associated diarrhea.
- A blend of two carbohydrates–corn syrup and sucrose–using two absorptive pathways to maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption.