Fishbiotics Amoxicillin Capsules are designed specifically for use battling bacterial diseases associated with marine and freshwater ornamental fish, including: eye infections, skin ulceration, fin or tail rot, pop-eye, gill disease and more. 500 mg capsules. 30 count bottle. See bullets and images for more information.
- HEALTHY FISH ARE HAPPY FISH Our prime fish antibiotics are effective for the treatment of a number of bacterial diseases associated with ornamental fish, such as: eye infections, skin ulceration, fin or tail rot, pop-eye, gill disease and more.
- GREAT MEDICINE MADE FOR FISH These capsules contain pure antibiotic medication, with no fillers, for ornamental fish and other ornamental organisms. It is not recommended for use with fish that will be consumed by humans.
- DOSAGE AND TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS Use one 500mg capsule per 10 gallons of water. Open capsule directly into the tank. This will dissolve quickly and circulate throughout the water. Treat every other day for five days. Repeat if needed.
- FOR THE AQUATIC PETS IN YOUR LIFE Our pills are for the treatment of your aquariums and other ornamental fish displays. Keep your animals healthy from fins to gills with our effective treatments and medications.
- PACKAGED IN THE U.S.A. Our amazing products are proudly packaged in the U.S.A.