Prevent heart and vascular disease was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, but also of great concern. Diabetes is a disease of inflammation and is associated with inflammation and clogged blood vessels, a condition known as atherosclerosis. According to the National Institutes of Health, interleukin-6 (IL-6), participates in many immune functions, including inflammation. Inflammation may
be useful for infections, but chronic inflammation can be affected.
According to recent studies, IL-6 is associated with atherosclerosis and poorly controlled diabetes. The study, published in 2011 Polish Journal of Cardiology, looked at the relationship between
the narrowed arteries and inflammatory molecules, including IL-6. Two hundred and seventy-nine participants with narrowed arteries were included in the study. Within two years, high levels of IL-6
was associated with worsening of atherosclerosis.
Scientists Virgin Malaga, Spain Victoria Hospital, looked at the inflammation of white blood cells of volunteers with atherosclerosis and inflammatory molecules in compared to the amount of
sugar in the blood. Their results were published in medical journal Acta Diabetolgia “in 2011 in December.
Twenty-two diabetics with atherosclerosis compared with eight non-diabetic controls.
* Blood cells from the diabetics were found to increase IL-6 than non-diabetic volunteers. Diabetic participants with a 6.5 or lower hemoglobin A1c concentrations were less than the IL-6 levels of
hemoglobin A1c greater than 6.5.
* When the sugar was added to blood cells, which were removed from the participants, the cells were found to increase the level of IL-6. “When insulin was added, IL-6 levels decreased.
From the researchers concluded that control of blood sugar can prevent a lot of IL-6 production.
The hemoglobin A1c blood sugar control measures approximately three months. The normal range is 4 to 6 percent. Ordinary people with diabetes is less than 7. It’s a good idea to test out every
3 months, when it is abnormal, and many diabetics will be carried out twice a year, when the results are normal. Patients who take supplements of vitamins C and E, it should be mentioned to
your doctor, because the supplements can affect test results.
Blood sugar control is the same amount of sugar and carbohydrates:
* what is a burning activities
* Maintain muscle insulin sensitivity, and
* Keep the medicine treatment, if needed.
Eating high-fiber foods can help to maintain the sugar is absorbed too quickly, so do not go unusually high blood suddenly. Physical activity will keep the muscle sensitivity to insulin, so that they
can take the sugar and use it for energy.
It is in your interests to discuss with your doctor or dietitian plan:
* Eat the right types of food to the amounts
* With appropriate exercise type and quantity, and
* The right dose at the right time.