Listen to Our Customers…
“A great therapeutic roller tool. Better than the rest!” — By PRC, a massage therapist
“I’m training for my first ever half marathon…The difference in how my leg muscles felt after rolling them out was absolutely amazing!” — By C. Dakotaon
“I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has muscle pain, this is a life saver. Now I can run again!” — By Harms24on
Why Buy Muscle Massage Roller Stick?
If you want to:
-Eliminate the trigger points and tightness in your muscles
-Increase circulation of your body
-Reduce soreness and pain from workout
-warm up before workout to prevent from injury
-Do myofascial release without paying a physical therapist
Muscle Roller Stick is the perfect solution for all the issues above
Why Buy from Supremus Sports?
– Our Muscle Roller Stick is a “STIFF” stick. It allows you to effectively apply pressure to the problem area.
– If there is any quality issue or If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us through email for money back or free replacement
What’s in the Box?
One (1) 18 inches Muscle Roller Stick (White/Black)
What are you waiting for? Buy now and get your body fully function again!
BONUS: Instructions on how to use the muscle roller is sent in follow up email
- An Essential Equipment for Fitness and Physical Therapy. Highly Recommended by Athletes(Marathon Runner,Swimmer,Body Builder,Bicyclist…),Personal Trainers,Physical Therapists, Chiropractor, and Their Patients for Its Efficiency and Amazing Results.
- Deep Tissue Massage for Foot, Calf, Legs, Sciatica, IT Band, Back and Shoulder. Very Efficient for relieving the pain such as Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Restless Leg Syndrome, Tennis Elbow,etc.
- Release Muscle Tension and Stimulate muscles for Better Circulation which Increases Mobility and Flexibility of Your Body
- Use it Pre Exercise to Prevent the injuries and Post workout for Fast Recovery.
- Fit Perfectly in Your Gym Bag. Convenient Size For Both Home and Travel. Easy To Get To Some Body Parts (Neck, Parts of Inside of Thighs, etc.) That Are Challenging With a Regular Foam Roller or a Grid Foam Roller