Florastor is the perfect daily probiotic supplement to complement your healthy and active lifestyle.
Florastor is the ONLY probiotic brand with Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745, a unique probiotic strain with a larger, stronger cell structure than other probiotics. Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 has been shown to help boost your body’s natural production of IgA – an important antibody in your digestive system that helps fight off potentially harmful bacteria.*2
With just two capsules once or twice a day, Florastor Probiotic Supplements help support a healthy digestive tract*1,3 – where 70% of your immune system lives. Regular intake helps
maintain a balance of healthy intestinal bacteria, break down undigested carbs and sugars and
support your overall immune system.*1,2,3,4,6
Florastor is a gluten-free, non-GMO probiotic offered in vegetarian capsules. Our patented freeze-drying process gives Florastor a three-year shelf life protecting the live cells without refrigeration.
Help keep your digestive tract on track, with Florastor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Swidsinski, A., et. al. (2008). Gastroenterol., 135(2), 568-579. 2. Martins, F.S., et al. (2009). Arch. Microbiol., 191, 623-630. 3. Kabbani, T.A., et al. (2017). Gut Microbes, 1, 17-32. 4. Buts, J.P., et. al. (1986). Pediatr. Res., 20, 192-196. 5. Klein, S.M., et. al. (1993). Pharmaceut. Res., 10, 1615-1619. 6. Schneider, S.M., et al. (2005). World J. Gastroenterol., 11, 6165-6169.
- Each capsule contains 250mg of our unique probiotic strain that helps maintain a healthy digestive balance while supporting a healthy immune system*1,2,3
- Helps promote the natural production of IgA (Immunoglobulin A), a primary digestive antibody, that provides an extra layer of immune support to defend against infection*2
- Made with natural ingredients that are vegetarian, gluten-free, and appropriate for lactose intolerance*4
- Continues to work during antibiotic use, unlike many bacterial probiotics or in foods such as yogurt*3,5
- Suggested use: 2 capsules 1-2 times daily; appropriate for those ages two months and up